In her last circular letter to the entire Congregation, Graciela informed us of the continuation of the canonical visit to Spain:
After having made this first stage of visits in Spain, in the months of November and December of last year, with the familiar atmosphere of the celebration of our 150 years, I will now give continuity to it to end the visit in this part of the Congregation.
She will be accompanied by General Councilor Sonia Regina Rosa and will travel today, February 20, and return to Rome on April 1.
From the first part she told us:
I am very grateful for the experience I have had of a true encounter with the Lord, of dialogue about our lives and what life gives us, of sharing concerns and searches for the highest good.
We entrust this second stage to the Lord so that the fruit that is intended may be granted.
Have a good canonical visit, Spain!
– Canonical Visit to the province of Spain-Italy.
– Visit Seville, Granada, and Almeria.
– Canonical Visit to the Community of Galicia.
– Canonical Visit to the communities of Salamanca.
– Canonical Visit to Valladolid and Orcasur (Madrid).