In the fullness of the fifth week . . . trying to put into life the contemplation to attain love . . . we give thanks to God for all the interventions He has laid in our journey: Juan Miguel Zaldua, SJ (Potxi) who encouraged us to “recarismaticar” the vocation . . . and Clara Echarte, who has been accompanying us.
And we shared what God has been working in us . . .
Maria – I thank God for each daughter of Mother Candida. Their presence fills me with joy for we are of one ideal and one faith.
Assumpta – That the Holy Spirit fill us His living water.
Ángeles – Jesus is my guide and helps me to love Him more deeply and others as well with the same sentiments of Christ.
– Be humble and always seek God’s forgiving love.
– A journey of pain… a taste of joy to be like you…
– … and act of goodness touches a thousand lives…
– Fully immersed in the person of Jesus…
– Tender loving care of the father…
Cecilia – I am a daughter called and loved by Jesus.
– When the heart is filled with the love of God the words are not enough.
– The more I relate to others the more I encounter God profoundly.
– Blessed is she who believe for what the Lord has promised will be realized.
Teresa – Courage, “I am”; learn to walk with the Risen One day by day.
Ana – Norengana joango gara, Jauna? Betiko bizia dute zure hitzak. // Where shall we go, Lord? You alone have the everlasting life.
Elvenia – Let us continue to “carismatizar” our charism in our entire life.
– Thank you, Father, for your step giving life, hope, making fruitful the history and widen my heart to live always ready to go towards you.
– Be conscious that Jesus loves us and for this we can be open to God’s call.
Rosa Espinosa – When silence speaks, life transforms. God makes silence to make our lives speak of His presence manifested in intimacy, fraternity, heart’s desires, solidarity, welcome (reception) and the universal heart.
Lory – Gracias a Dios.
– He IS and IS always . . . in all circumstances.
– I have The Light that doesn’t pay MY CALL: I have The Light that doesn’t put off my call.
– We can live His love faithfully to help us love like Him.
God makes sure that I feel loved at all times, in all possible ways.
Meng – God is a loving God. He IS and ALWAYS WILL BE.
-The encompassing Love of God refreshes one’ soul!
Adriana – Love the Lord more and follow Him to the end.
Norma – Gratitude for His love and fidelity. Women distinguished by love. Definite stances from faithful love. Cared for life. Toward the future.
Yvelisse – The kindness and love of God sustain my life and my “sending” to be Good News.
The Group of the Renewal Course