The Superior General, Graciela Francovig visited Cordoba (Argentina) at the beginning of October to gather data and share opinions on the International Novitiate.
That is why, after a simple but profound discernment, I have taken the decision that the postulants who are currently in the Dominican Republic will make their novitiate there, in the house of Licey al Medio, where it was previously located, with the difference that now it would be a novitiate of the Province and not international.
Based on this he has made the following shipments:
To the province of América Andina (Argentina):
- H. Francisca Maria da Conceiçao, present Mistress of Novices
- H. Asunción Hernández Mora.
- H. María del Carmen Jiménez Correa.
To the Indian-Pacific province:
- H. Lucia Li.
Mother Candida Family Project (Venezuela):
- H. Heloísa María Martins (from Brazil)
These shipments are in addition to those already announced for the new foundation in Indonesia:
- Sr. Mary Juelar (Superior)
- Sr. Ma. Judith Campaniel
- Sr. Mary Sweet Candelaria